greenlightcorner

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Peter

Okay, so this weekend was a very interesting one, that ended better than I could have ever imagined. Let me explain.

I went to the Green Day Concert on Friday, you can read about that below. What am I supposed to do after the best concert ever? Go to sleep? No. So naturally I went to Cherry Pie with my friends. Haha, there were lesbians everywhere, but I had fun with my UM friends. Somehow during the course of the night, Danny and Blake started to make out. That cascaded into a very crazy orgy of French kissing among the members of SpectrUM. I have lots of pictures that I plan on uploading to Flickr soon. Anyway, I was particularly impressed with this boy named Dan. He is an engineer and has a certain charm that I was attracted to. I made out with him and we ended up hooking up. (no, I did not have sex with Dan) When I woke up the next morning, Dan was next to me and I realized that I would never be waking up next to him again. It just didn't have the right feeling. But I think he's really cool and want to stay his friend.

Anyway, within 12 hours, I was on Cate's web of UM hookups, a piece of paper Chris Fisher is very happy to be absent from. I wasn't too happy to finally be on the web but I got over it soon enough. On Monday, the boys from UCF came down to UM to set up and carry out the Kids Come First display. It's thousands of toys layed out on the ground - pretty cool. Two of them, Peter and Chad, were planning on staying the night to have fun, and they did. We finally found a place to hang out: Max's room until his roommate came back from studio. Someone went and got booze and those that drink got drunk. We all had fun singing and dancing and yelling and talking and flirting in Max's room for about 4 hours or until 3 in the morning. Somewhere during that night, Peter caught my attention. He is already on Flickr.

Every time I looked over at Peter, his eyes would flirt away from me, having obviously been focused on me the immediate moment before. And I consequently did the same. Somehow the chemistry was just right that night and we were instant friends. Nothing physical happened that night, though I really wouldn't have minded, at all. They stayed in Chris's room until they left for Orlando the next morning. Peter and I currently talk online a lot, and we are making plans to see each other before I go back to SC (it's so weird to think about that). I got into an argument with some of my friends and I must clarify that a relationship with Peter is highly improbable. It is the fact that a relationship is desirable with him that allows me to make these plans in the first place.

Okay so finally, we found a way to put Chris on the web temporarily until I hook up with Peter (who hooked up with Chris at the FSU conference, haha). Peter is connected to a Chris in Daytona, who is connected to a Jared in Daytona, who is connected to Chad, who is connected to Rob from UM. That puts Chris Fisher on the UM web in a very round about way, but in a way none-the-less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home