greenlightcorner

Sunday, December 05, 2004

My birthday story post

-slept from 6pm dec 2nd to 9 am dec 3rd
-read for several hours before making my wish list
-went to physics; got gummies and a card from dot
-at lunch at chartwells and went to Fahad's office to take C++ quizzes w/ Sean
-then went back to his room before going to the machine shop
-had to go back to get shoes on, elevator stopped on every floor
-got back from long hard work where team realized that superglue eats Styrofoam
-freshened up and headed out to dinner at P.F. Changs
-dinner was fabulous even though we had to wait for almost an hour for seats
-we were 40 minutes late for our reservations
-I ordered fried rice with shrimp and tofu! never have I had such good tofu.. those Asian cooks -really know how to make it into something its not
-got a metrosexual style kit and therapist in a box from Gloria and Maggie
-Sean had given me a towel earlier while in Naples
-Liza paid for my dinner..... wow so nice of her
-they got the waitress who was ridiculously nice and hopelessly dull to bring some dessert with candles in it
-the night ended after getting some ridiculous pictures and fortune cookies
-my fortune was really really good... although it seems to have not been true yet.
-we were supposed to go to a movie but they bailed on that idea, opting instead to watch a movie in Sean's room
-I chose to call around for my other friends and ended up watching the second half of Y Tu Mama Tambien with Jenny and Jessica
-Casey was mad at me for not having her at dinner or watching a movie with her but I fixed that -today by being sick in her room so she had to take care of me-- not on purpose, I swear
-jdawg called me at precisely 9 o'clock and we talked even tho I was still in the restaurant.. it was really really cool he called
-I declined several invitations to go out on my birthday... I had been planning on doing so for a long time but I was feeling too sick
-john patrick and Alyssa called me from a club to wish me happy birthday and go over how we would not have a way to get to Art Basel or a way to pay for the tickets if we did.... so those plans for today got scrapped... it's okay... I felt like crap the whole day
-I read for a couple minutes out of Naked by David Sedaris before going to sleep.

That was my birthday story this year
I also got cards, $100 from do and fudge in the mail from mom. I've been spreading the fudge around to as many people as will take it. I think I'm now down to a measly 4 pieces

Anyway, if you have any questions on my Birthday Story ask in a comment and hopefully I'll be able to remember enough to expound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home