greenlightcorner

Monday, May 09, 2005

Wasting time and saving memories

I've been done with my final exams since Friday afternoon. It feels great to be finished. Unfortunately I had some English work to turn in last night, and I have a complex program to write for Wednesday. But basically, I'm free to do what I want.

On Friday night half of UM was at Coliseum and I managed to catch it on camera. Wow. Lyle sucked face for almost 3 hours. The drag show was hilarious. Tori Alamays (sp) ("don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?") sang a couple songs. And we just partied all night long. Haha, I got back at 6am. That's way too late, even for me. And then, 6 hours later, another party was starting at Chelsea's house and suppposed to last until midnight. Needless to say, I didn't make it to that. My body just doesn't function that way. I have tons of pictures on Flickr from Friday night, so I hope you enjoy.

I'm looking forward to the next few days. On Sunday, Danny picked up 4 boxes of my things to take to his house. I still have at least 1 or 2 more to be packed and picked up later. But for now, I'm just listening to my audiobook, The Hacker Ethic and laying out at the pool. I plan to exercise a lot tonight. I will certainly be rollerblading and doing pushups because I absolutely need to get back into shape. I've lost 10 pounds since coming to college and I can guarantee it is all muscle weight.

When I do finally head home, I will be riding with Casey. Our plans are to go up Thursday after her final exam. Then drive through the night and arrive at my house early Friday morning. We unpack then, and head to sleep until around 1 or 2. Then I hope we can hang out with my brother and get some ice cream or something. Then around 4:30, Jeremy gets out of practice (correct me if i'm wrong). We pick him up and go shopping (I'm missing some prom clothes), and do dinner (maybe still with Kevin). Then we return him to wherever he's going that night and head to Affirm's Prom. I'm really excited about that because I will get a chance to see a lot of my friends from last summer and senior year. Shane should be coming but I have to check up on that. Nate even said he might be coming. Anyway, I know it will be good. I will get to see my aunt, uncle, and grandmother on Saturday when we go to a Cafe and Then Some show. I'll keep updating and hopefully it will be more than just me rambling about the events in my life.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger critikalerror said...

Probably more like 6:00 :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home