greenlightcorner

Monday, May 02, 2005

Flickr and Finals

It has been over a week since my last post on here. I don't feel bad though, at least I'm posting. I started up a SpectrUM group so all our members can join Flickr and upload their photos to our stream. The group is private though, so don't go looking for it, just email me and I'll send you an invite.

I have SOOOO much work to do for my finals. I'm almost too embarrassed to list it all. Actually, I am too embarrassed to list it all. Today I didn't really spend enough time working on my Physics homework. I really wish my roommate didn't go to sleep so freaking early because the best place for me to do my work is in my room starting now. (or a few hours ago) But instead I'm going to have him wake me up early 9:30am and we'll study all day, I hope.

Tonight I went rollerblading with Danny, my future roommate. I think we will get along very well. We rollerbladed all around and got a semi-workout before heading to the C-store so I could get a protein bar and he could get ice cream. Then we snuck into the music school practice building with our blades on and food in our hands. It was awesome. I'm not even allowed in the building because I'm not a music student. We got a practice room and he played the piano while I played around with my camera. We took some pretty cool shots. One of which is below.

Check out this awesome animation I made:





Okay, that's enough for now. I'm out.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Patrick!! You need to UPDATE!! LoL. Here's the link to my blog. I doubt it's much more interesting than yours, but who cares. Talk to ya later! And you gotta admit that the OC rocks!!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger critikalerror said...

Haha, Patrick...you know...all this time I've been checking http://jlcpatchcr.blogspot.com, because I didn't know you made a new one. Haha, which is why I always got confused when you said you made new posts.

Well, now I know!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

I didn't know that jlcpatchcr was stil l available online. I wonder how i can get it off the web. Hmm, i wonder if patchcr.blogspot.com is still up too. oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home